Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm taking a break... but, not really...

The kids are sleeping and I just got done getting dinner ready to be cooked tonight. Everything is sauced up, chopped and soaked. MmMmMm.

I also cut all the fabric for the clothes I am putting together today.

I folded laundry, oh I need to start another load!

I cleaned up and loaded up the dishes from breakfast and lunch.

I've just started replying to convos, messages and e-mails. I'm almost done.

I've browsed a bit on the forums.

I picked out books and printed work sheets for the kids after they wake up from their naps.

The grocery list is done for shopping after we read and color.

So yeah... that is what I do when I have a "break". Maybe I should make some more coffee. LOL Thank you for peeking into my world. Hope you enjoyed the chaos ;)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sending much energy your way! :)